This page has moved to a new address.

Nature in Pieces Exhibition

Glittering Shards: Nature in Pieces Exhibition

Glittering Shards

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nature in Pieces Exhibition

The work on my 'mosaic school' piece continues (I had to explain to Isabella that it was not a mosaic of a snake!) but for the last couple of days, I have been putting quite a lot of my energy into the joint exhibition that myself and 10 others are doing for the whole of September at the Jeannie Avent gallery in East Dulwich.

It's all very exciting - we are a newly formed group (all members of BAMM ) who have come together and are working co-operatively on all the many aspects of organising, publicising, as well as making, for this exhibition. I have been spending ages developing the web site for our 'South London Mosaic' group. Nearly there, you can have a sneak preview at South London Mosaics - there are going to be some exciting activities that we are organising as part of this exhibition, including a tour of the many beautiful Southbank Mosaics near Waterloo. Will blog more about it soon.

It was great to meet up with my fellow West Dean course member, Nathalie, on Tuesday and talk about all we learnt on the course and yesterday I received this lovely photo from other fellow learner Astrid, in the Netherlands, showing Sonia helping me learn. All good stuff.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Always lovely to hear your thoughts...



<< Home