This page has moved to a new address.

My mosaic stones featured on Crafty Crow

Glittering Shards: My mosaic stones featured on Crafty Crow

Glittering Shards

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

My mosaic stones featured on Crafty Crow

Have you experienced the Crafty Crow yet? I just love this blog. It is the hugest archive of creative projects for children (big and little!) with regular features on recycling and nature. It has a massive readership amongst people doing arts and crafts with children (parents, teachers) and today, one of my mosaic projects for children has been featured on it! Hurray! You can see it here.

Hello to all the Crafty folk visiting (*waves*) and thank you to Cassi who does an amazing job in compiling this collection of the funkiest art and craft activities in the blogosphere.

I will be posting the new badge for "Celebrating Each Step" hopefully tomorrow, for any of you to grab...do visit on Sunday / Monday / Tuesday and share with others what steps you have taken this week on your creative path.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Always lovely to hear your thoughts...



<< Home