This page has moved to a new address.

Emerging art...

Glittering Shards: Emerging art...

Glittering Shards

Friday, July 16, 2010

Emerging art...

New to the planet...emerged and emerging mosaic art for you to peek at!

 Lorna's seascape coming to life
Caroline's 2nd mosaic! (yup, only her second!)


Fiona's penguin (he has a proper, 3d belly...too cute!)


My butterfly stepping stone...

 ...which will have to wait as I am working on a commission
A triptych moonscape...

Ooooooh....I love mosaics (had you guessed?!)

I have some new work brewing in my head and heart too. Do you ever have that feeling when you can 'see' something in your head (art, writing, music) but have no idea if you can actually externalise it so that it comes to life? That's me at the mo...

Back here on Sunday to do some more celebrating of our creative steps...  Come and join us and do grab a badge from the column on the left for your blog if you like!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Always lovely to hear your thoughts...



<< Home