This page has moved to a new address.

Easter happenings...

Glittering Shards: Easter happenings...

Glittering Shards

Saturday, April 03, 2010

Easter happenings...

Since my post several weeks ago about how many bugs and viruses we have been battling with, I have struggled and struggled to kick off this sickness. I had to pull out of my 10K sponsored run on 14th March and the one that I booked in its stead on 27th March (the real one is now on 8th May in beautiful Richmond Park - you can sponsor me by clicking on the Just Giving link on the right!). I am yet to be well enough to attempt even a short jog, so by my tally, that's five whole weeks of bug wars going on in my body. Well, this week I started antibiotics and just had some accupunture to boost my immune sytsem and I do feel like I am finally winning the battle.


Hope you like the pics of our Easter crafting that we've been doing to get us in the Easter groove...ever tried explaining Good Friday to a toddler? Life, beautiful, powerful life... coming when we least expect it.

Here's praying that Life sparks in and through us...me...you...  xx

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • I love the easter tree - and the little chicks :-) I can imagine that to be quite the conversation! Hope you have a lovely weekend, So wish we could be with you. Glad you feel like you are finally feeling a bit more healthy!

    Happy Easter,

    Love from us xxx

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3 April 2010 at 13:09  

  • You really do have such fab fun in your house! I was thinking about the pom poms I used to make as a child and wondering if I could dig out some wool and do it, and lo you have done it and it looks great!

    We have boiled some eggs to paint, but yet to paint them, we did manage to make some easter baskets with shredded paper from the paper shredder! he he - such fun.

    Well, if you have time to pop over, you are officially up as my new sponsor! woo hoo. A post and then down the right side with a link to here, hope that's cool

    Happy Easter.

    Amelia.x

    By Blogger Amelia, at 3 April 2010 at 14:24  

  • Thank you - it was our first Easter tree and i put the branches in water and came down this morning to find the buds had unfurled into leaves - how fitting! Like the shredded paper nests idea Amelia. The pom poms were sooo therapeutic to do (first time since I was a kid that I have done them!). Happy Easter lovely people. xx

    By Blogger Concetta, at 4 April 2010 at 21:09  

Post a Comment

Always lovely to hear your thoughts...



<< Home